Friday, April 15, 2011

Garage Sale Finds for Today

I never go to a sale with anything in particular in mind. I just look for what strikes my fancy and what the potential is for the piece in any setting. Today's first find is a cute little green vase with gold stripes. This vase is what I call a "pop" piece. These are small items in a room that make people want to get close and look at them. It was pretty dusty. Well VERY dusty but it cleaned up well with very little wear to the gold.

It's available for sale HERE.



I have always felt Anchor Hocking to be a little under appreciated. I love it. This is a pitcher and juice glass hobnail milk glass set. What a mouthful. Very nice for a vintage kitchen or country decor. It can be used or set out for display. It's available HERE. SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment