Monday, May 30, 2011

Ernest Sohn Creations Chaffing Casserole Dish

Memorial Day Weekend garage sales in our town always mark the start of garage sale season. There are so many sales you can literally go all day and not see them all. I found this elegant Danish modern casserole dish with a warmer stand by Ernest Sohn Creations circa 1950s. The lid handle and stand's legs are made from walnut. The set is in excellent vintage condition despite the fact the legs are missing the brass caps. A fun piece to add to the collection.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shape of this dish and it's a lucky garage sale find! Do you find a lot of MCM style items at garage sales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do. I never know what I'll find when I go out but am always delighted when I find something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete